Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hello! Okay. So I was trying to adjust to the whole tumblr thingy. But I guess that's not happening.

I was looking through my past blogs, which by the way I have hid from public. Thank God. I was the worst back then. I'm just glad life got better since.

So to begin with, met an amazing guy from India while studying at NUS. It's been a year and a half since we've started dating. We've had quite a ride. But he's the best one yet. He has gone back to India for a while now, due to some personal issues. But all's good, he will be back.

Life has changed so much since I last stopped blogging. That was in 2012. I was going crazy over some California Fitness trainer back then. Who was I kidding? He wasn't even good looking. The kinda idiots I go for, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment